Dr. David Sandock Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Sandock?

Excellent, patient focused service

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Sandock after I fired a urologist who I experienced as being uncaring about my concerns. During my first visit with Dr. Sandock, I was very impressed with his concern for my emotional comfort. He was very thorough and shared information regarding my urological concerns that my previous urologist had never mentioned. Before ending my appointment, he asked how I felt about the information that he had given me and whether I had any other questions or concerns. Dr. Sandock thoroughly explained an exam that he recommended I have and its importance in analyzing my current health and setting a base-line for tracking changes, should they occur. I left his office feeling that Dr. Sandock is as concerned about my urological health, as I am. Within 2 business days, Brian, Dr. Sandock's assistant, called me to schedule a follow-up exam. Brian was just as caring, courteous, and professional as Dr. Sandock. Label me, "One Happy Camper."

Posted on March 27th, 2013

My urology doc since 2000, he is the best. His nurse Darcy and assistant Brian are also efficent and caring. He saved me from kidney cancer.

If I could give zero stars I would

Posted on March 25th, 2013

He was highly unprofessional with terrible bedside manner. He prepped me for a procedure and left me in a room long enough that the automatic lights went out so I sat in the dark for a further fifteen minutes. I would rather live my entire life with kidney stones than ever see this man again.

Not personable

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Very impersonal and rushed to get the diagnosis. I did not feel confident and had the procedure performed at other facility.

Highly recommended.

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Sandock was highly professional and skilled. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Posted on May 26th, 2017