Dr. David C Santamore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Santamore?

Anesthesiologist not pain management

The above patient does not even know what this doctor does. Needs to be educated on this topic. He is a good, caring anesthesiologist who did a great job with my sedation when the surgeon did my cataract surgery. He dosen't do pain management check the facts before you rate someone or you really display your ignorance!

neighborhood patient

Very caring and sincere. Thorough physician, and correctly diagnosed my problem that other docs had missed. Staff is friendly, and helpful. Wished he still had Saturday hours.

If I was dying and this doctors office had my cure, I would NEVER go to this office again!!!!!!!!!!! My father, a 53yr old paralyzed man, whom is on SSDI and recieves a small amount of money each month from the government, had a mere $35 dollar balance and this doctor REFUSED to see him. We were both in tears pleading to make payment arrangements for five days later and this doctor just walked out of the room and said he would not see him until the balance was paid. OUTRAGEOUS !!! The front end staff were ultmost grinning and happy to see our distress. Some kind of power trip I guess. I would not recommend this doctors office to anyone, especially if you are in Pain and are seeking some medical help.

Dr. David C Santamore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.