- Olympia Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Savar has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David E Savar has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. David E Savar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David E Savar
Dr. Savar graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 1973. Dr. Savar works in Beverly Hills, CA and specializes in Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Savar is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.