Have you seen Dr. David S Sax?

Rhonda Ritter

I had an appointment today and the staff and Dr. Sax were wonderful to me! If you are looking for a dermatologist Dr. Sax is the best!

I strongly recommend Dr. Sax. His staff was professional and friendly. Dr. Sax explained the procedures to me thoroughly. He quickly (and painlessly) took care of several minor issues. He gave me clear instructions regarding post-treatment care. He also followed up with me very soon thereafter with test results. I couldn't be more pleased.

Great Appt.

I saw nurse practioner, Carlee, and felt comfortable and was out the door in about 45 minutes even though she took 2 little biopsies. She did them painlessly, swiftly, and with a gentle touch.

Second to None

Dr Sax has taken great care of my skin problems, and my husband's as well. His staff is friendly and professional, appointments easy, and the medical care is second to none. We've been patients for over 10 years, and will continue under his expert care.

Great experience!

I've been a patient of Dr. Sax's for a couple of years now. He has treated me for both medical as well aesthetic needs- I'm extremely particular about Botox and fillers and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Survey

I have been a patient for over 10 years.

Annual check-up

I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone.

Dr. Sax has always given accurate diagnoses and followed through with appropriate treatment plans. He only schedules follow up when they are needed. My husband and I both go every six months for full body checks. He usually has something that needs to be removed, but so far I have been clear. Better safe than sorry.

mr

The BEST!

Personable, professional, and competent. Dr. Sax is the only doctor I will trust with my skin. His Botox and filler placements are perfect. I look 10 years younger. Trust him. He is an artist.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Sax has a wonderful caring manner. I came in for a body check and it was done in an extremely thorough fashion. Everything was checked. My wife and I would highly recommend Dr. Sax.

I would not change a thing. My experience with Dr Sax's office starting with the office employees and all the way up to Dr Sax has been perfect. Everyone is upbeat, helpful and that puts me at ease. The way you make me feel is so important to me on whether I come back or not and I will always be coming back yearly for my checkup....My Thanks to eveveryone......

Dr. David S Sax is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.