Dr. David W Scaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Scaff?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Best care during a trying time!

Excellent overall experience! Dr Scaff is truly the most caring Doctor I have ever had care for me. From the moment I walked into his office it was a wonderful and caring experience! The Staff is great and a credit to his practice. Than you for helping me!

My 89 year old Mother had Dr. Scaff in ER. He was excellent, caring, courteous, and she is recovering well from her surgery, and was able to celebrate her 90th Birthday. Thank you Dr. Scaff.

The best dr I ever had!!!!!!!

This is the second time I had to have surgery. And I must say I know I was in the best hands possible. I have yet to meet a surgeon that could make me feel more at ease when I had so much fear about another surgery. I would and have trusted him with my children. No matter how busy he is he always made me feel that I was his first priority. He is amazing. And everyone in his office is just as amazing.very personable. As soon as you walk in the door you are made to feel very welcome and number one .

Love him .great at everything .And his office staff is wonderful

great bed side manner

I like everything about this doctor , him and the practice , office staff were amazing. Never been treated so well (recommend )

Patient (Gall Bladder attack)

What a wonderful guy! Great bedside manner, very personable. I couldn't have picked a better doctor (I was taken to the ER and left to the mercy of "whoever" was on hand). Some of the ratings -------> don't apply as I was seen in the hospital except to have my staples removed. (We were moving to Florida three weeks after surgery.)

Car accident

If you have the misfortune of needing emergency medical care, and end up in the emergency room at LV Hospital and Dr Scaff is on duty, you will find yourself in the best of hands. He saved my Mother's life from a horrific auto accident. He saved mine too through the emotional rollercoaster that lasted a very long time through my Mother's recovery. Extremely caring, professional, explains everything going on and most talented at his craft of saving lives! Thank you Dr Scaff

Ihave had alot of surgeries an i must say that Dr.Scaff is one of the best surgens i have ever had .He took his time to get to know me an my health problems.took time to explain everything to me .He is a caring,concerned,great bedside manor.Ifelt very confident that everything was going to be fine with my surgery.Ido recomend he very highly

Dr. David W Scaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.