Dr. David A Scapini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Scapini?

Diagnosis was right on

Dr Scapini was very friendly and thorough. Was to Internest 2'times and couldn't figure out problem. Saw him twice and didn't feel rushed or unsatisfied. My quality of life is better for it.

Would recommend Dr. Scapini

Excellent treatment received. Doctor followed up with me personally on 2 occassions (few do that now). Explained things at appropriate level for layman understanding.

Quick Quick Quick

Dr. Scapini was nice, however I think he spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was a new patient, and was needing help with a problem I had been having. He told me to "continue what I was doing" (even though it wasn't working) and to keep taking my allergy pills (OTC not even prescribed by him). Over all, my 5 minute visit cost me over 70 dollars and had absolutely no resolution to my problem. I will DEFINITELY not be back, and will caution others about going.

Surgery Happy Scapini with no bedside manners

This man is too confident and quick to do surgery.....maybe he is trying to get more surgeries under his belt....he becomes rude if u ask any questions ....He thinks he is God and u shall not disobey....thank goodness he is not and I have a choice to say no and get a second opinion....turns out second opinion totally disagreed with "surgery happy scapini". Looks like his staff does a great job of writing good reviews for him.

Outstanding! Only doctor to diagnose my disorder. Excellent research and follow-up.

pretty good

Over all he is a very smart and good doctor he is very confident and after i got another opinion it turned out that he was right i would definately recomend him to anyone

Exceptional!

Impeccable doctor with a quiet confidence that ensured us moving forward with our son that he would be in the best of hands. Surgery went well with minimal side effects. Most definately would use and recommend this doctor!

Great!

Took my young son to see him for consistant ear infections. His recommendations were right on and did not rush us into anything. Only gave us a thorough diagnosis and peace of mind. Highly recommend for children.

Dr. Scapini was very informative and took the time I needed for my questions to be answered. I also take my young daughter to him and he is excellent with children. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. The office staff was also very polite and helpful.

Great Dr and Staff!

Would reccomend this office to anyone! took time with me to answer all of my husband and I concerns! Had WONDERFUL bed side manners!

Please think twice

No bedside manners.You can't ask questions or anything.