Dr. David S Scharff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Scharff?

My Experience

I am 75 years old, so I have seen my share of GPs, Dr Scharff is by far the best I ever seen. He has been my Dr. for about 18 yrs.

I have been going to Dr. David Scharff for about 18 years have always been treated very nice by his staff and he has always took care of my health

My husband and I have been seeing him for about 14 yrs and I got most of my family to go to him also. He is a wonderful doctor, he takes great care of my entire family and I trust everything he tells me and my husband. He cares very much for his patients and he actually will talk to u on the phone. Now thats what I call a caring doctor.

patient of his almost since beganing

Dr.Scharff is very professional and caring. He'll try to help you with your medical situation/ sometimes its hard to actual talk to him on the phone, but his office does get back to you

Dr. Scharff has been my GP for 10+ years.He has been very conscientious and very thorough through out the years I have been going to him. He does not jump the gun to give in prescribing medications or a diagnose but he is very good at giving referrals when needed. I never doubt his judgment.I can't imagine having any other GP than Dr. Scharff.

Once an established patient, it is very easy to get an appt. for any type of emergency the same day. I feel he is an excellent, caring doctor. Gives good referrals. No need to even carry a prescription; he justs calls it in for you. I would definitely recommend.