- 35 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 1 specialty
- 18 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Schenkein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Weight Loss
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 1 of 1
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. David P Schenkein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Paul Schenkein Md, 21 Wormwood St Unit 622, Boston, MA
Dr. David P Schenkein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.