Dr. David R Schifter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Schifter?

A confident, kind and caring doctor. Knowledgeable and you can trust him to care for your heart.

My parents are 91 and 86 and they visit Dr. Schifter every 3 months for a checkup. My dad is on his second pacemaker and my mom is doing great on her meds. I want to say that Dr. Schifter is a true professional in the medical field of cardiology. His kind and caring manner and patience is so wonderful. He is extremely patient especially since my parents speak another language and they have some difficulty in expressing themselves. Dr. Schifter always goes the extra mile in his bed-side manner whether in his office or at the hospital. The staff members are welcoming and kind and you leave his office feeling good about yourself and the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Schifter. You may have to wait a little but its worth it.

Most Disrespectful Doctor or Professional I have ever encountered

I will give you the bottom line: The few visits I used this internist, I waited a minimum of 45 minutes to actually speak with him and had to wait over an hour on at least one occasion to see the doctor. I was regularly treated disrespectfully by Dave Shifter. The doctor REFUSED TO EVEN SAY HELLO OR GOODBYE TO ME! On MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!!! (Like maybe how about some COMMON DECENCY MAYBE??) I was honestly talked down to in, to put it bluntly, a condescending, almost robotic and cold manner. Overall, I have never had such a bad experience with any doctor or professional in all my years. Also, for EACH of my visits, Dave had some type of medical intern sit in throughout my time with him, which I found rather odd protocol. To sum up: Each visit was over 45 minute wait in TWO separate waiting rooms Doctor was unnecessarily rude and REGULARLY could not even muster a "hello" or "goodbye" and basically talked down to me and was rather cold and dismissive. I have nothing against the secretary or any interns who worked there, as all were polite and respectful towards me. I am strictly reviewing Dave Schifter. My new internist whose name I will not mention has been such a pleasure to deal with and actually treats me with basic respect that I feel I deserve. Thank you for your time.

Billing-rated **

As stated in the first review, Dr. Schifter is an excellent doctor but his billing department staff is a total disaster. They continually bill you for services already paid to him by the insurance company. He has a contract with many insurance plans but the billing department insists that he does not take that particular insurance plan in order to be paid outright for the visit beyond the co-payment. This is absurd. Dr. Schifter should ONLY be taking payment for whatever amount the insurance plan pays and ONLY the co-payment and nothing beyond that.

Great Doctor Bad office management

Dr. Schiffter is a great doctor but is office management is less then professional.

Concerned & Dedicated

Doctor Schifter is excellent. He has instructed me on keeping my health in tip top condition . I recommended anyone with heart related illnesses to see him for consultation, He is the BEST

your the best doctor ever in the world and people love you so much.