Dr. David Schlagel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Schlagel?

The Best

Posted on June 1st, 2017

I have had him probably 8 years or more and I am sad that he is leaving in July. Mayo clinic will be losing one of the best doctors they could ever have. He has been so compassionate and caring and has always tried to help in anyway he could to make my life a little easier for me. You will never find a doctor who will go the extra mile for you and who cares for you as much as he does. I have seen so many Psychiatrists over the years and I have lost others before, but I can truly say he is the one I will miss and probably never be able to forget. I do not want to change doctors again because I have had to so many times and changing to a new psychiatrist is one of the most difficult you will ever have.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

nice,a gentle man, easy to talk to, good listener, has helped me get back on track

Posted on April 30th, 2014

The best doctor I've ever worked with (psychiatrist or other specialty) hands down. Cares, truly wants the best for his patients, and considers a variety of options including but, most importantly, not limited to medications. If someone close to me needed to see a psychiatrist there would be no hesitation in my recommending Dr. Schlagel.

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr. Schlagel is very caring and helpful. He is truly interested in how you are feeling. He goes above and beyond to be there for you, if you need him. He takes your opinion into consideration and works with you.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Trust him very much. He's a busy guy but always tries to spend enough time with me. If I call him, he calls back.

Posted on April 23rd, 2017