Dr. David A Schlessinger Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David A Schlessinger?

horrible office

i would never return to this office. His front desk was rude. He only cares about the money and my first experience he was yelling at the staff during my visit i waited 2 and half hours and my follow up again waited 2 and half hours. I would never go back.

WORST "DR."

He is rude, always in a rush. Had to have procedures reversed, that I paid top dollar for. He does not care about patient or outcome. $$$$ is all he is after. Save your money and face, see anyone else!!!! !

Beware...Be very afraid

As a surgeon goes, he sucks. He did a procedure on me and the results are disfiguring and this is my face. My eyes are asymmetric and no longer work properly. It cant be fixed with out major surgery. Again. Do your homework there are great surgeons out there that are truly ocular plastic surgeons. HE IS NOT!

Very rude dr and staff.

Very rude staff. Dr is insulting and rude. No regard for what he says. Will not go back there. All his staff scramble around when he enters the room. Terrible work environment. Very full of himself.

In my opinion this doctor is only interested in the money as indicated by all the advertisements in his office. I'm surprised that he doesn't try to sell hot dogs in the waiting room. He has absolute not bedside manner and truly thinks who he is. I wouldn't let him operate on my dog.

Very disturbing visit.

Worst experience

I was a new patient waiting to be seen (for a while) and Dr. Schlesinger came out and started yelling at the front receptionist. In front of me!!!! He was disrespectful and awful to her to the point that I said "Don't you dare talk to her in this manner!" I truly hope the receptionist got up and walked out. I did! I would never see a physician with such little regard for a human being.

Went to him today for optic nerve check up. Nasty, short tempered. Terrible bedside manner...in a hurry. Has too many patients booked at the same time.

Staff confusion

In short i was a patient of Dr Schlessinger .His front staff needs improvement. My 1st visit they asked for my insurance and pic id I gave it to them they returned it and 15 min later they asked for it again . I gave it to them again. Well it happened again for a 3rd time now i asked why do i have to keep giving you this info? no answer! now its time to see the Dr Schlessinger The man is under duress handling to much at once . He did my surgery in the office and it went ok until i had to go back again months later for the same procedure I made a appointment showed up on time and was told i didnt have a appointment. He seemed disturbed that i was there and he had to perform the surgery again. He asked who gave me the appointment but i didnt want to get anyone fired so i just showed him the appointment card and didnt point out who gave it to me .He also wnt as far as to say my previous Dr was NOT doing the surgery correctly!!!!!

Negative experience

Stressed out physician. Revolving staff which is an indication of the boss.

after carefully doing my researh and word of mouth. i decided to do my eye lid surgery with dr Schlessinger eye and Face. i have to say anyone looking to have eye lid surgery i highly recomend him. he is an expert in his profesion.i trusted him to the fullest and my procedure was very comfortable and his care excellent. hes one of a kind doctor that knows his profesion

I trust him

I have had three different medical procedures that Dr. Schlesinger conducted. They were very intense and complicated. He is an excellant surgeon. Sometimes too busy, and very stressed . His staff well, seems like the turnover is alot. The office staff are confused, and some what unprofessional at times. This surgeon needs to find excellant staff to match his abilities. He is a prefectionist, and settles for nothing but the best for his patients. Makes the patients feel secure! I would trust him well, with my eyes.

Dr. David A Schlessinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.