The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Schoenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Schoenfeld for almost 15 years. We've both have had skin cancers removed and numerous other skin issues related to age and sun exposure. He and his staff are excellent in their field and always thorough and pleasant. We continue to recommend them to our friends. Though it's a 45 minute drive for us, we will gladly make the trip for such quality care.
A few years ago, Dr. Schoenfeld had to cut a spot off my leg. After he took the stitches out, it got infected and started coming apart. Looking at it closely, I saw that he had left one of the knots from the stitches in it. So now I have a bad scar. But I decided to give him a second chance. He froze a pre-cancerous spot on my leg. He only got around the edge and completely missed the middle. I'm not paying to go to him again. And then my mother had a pretty big pre-cancerous area on her lower stomach. He just sent her to a OB GYN, who sent her on to an oncologist/OB GYN. He said it had nothing to do with gynocology, so now she has to go see her 4th dr., spending $200 to find one that will take it off. If he can't tell the difference in lower abdomin and female area, he doesn't need to be a dr.
HE is a great dermatologist, but an absolute jerk otherwise. His staff failed to file my insurance within the allotted time for payment, and then they dunned me (eventually dismissing me as a patient). He later spoke to me on the telephone, demanding money, and was most insensible, even irrational. Quid Pro Quo Doctor.
Dr. Schoenfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. David E Schoenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Specialists West Ga, 157 Clinic Ave Ste 301, Carrollton, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Schoenfeld in this video.
Dr. David E Schoenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, GA.