Dr. David E Schoenfeld Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David E Schoenfeld?

Tops in Dermatology

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Schoenfeld for almost 15 years. We've both have had skin cancers removed and numerous other skin issues related to age and sun exposure. He and his staff are excellent in their field and always thorough and pleasant. We continue to recommend them to our friends. Though it's a 45 minute drive for us, we will gladly make the trip for such quality care.

Won't Visit Again

A few years ago, Dr. Schoenfeld had to cut a spot off my leg. After he took the stitches out, it got infected and started coming apart. Looking at it closely, I saw that he had left one of the knots from the stitches in it. So now I have a bad scar. But I decided to give him a second chance. He froze a pre-cancerous spot on my leg. He only got around the edge and completely missed the middle. I'm not paying to go to him again. And then my mother had a pretty big pre-cancerous area on her lower stomach. He just sent her to a OB GYN, who sent her on to an oncologist/OB GYN. He said it had nothing to do with gynocology, so now she has to go see her 4th dr., spending $200 to find one that will take it off. If he can't tell the difference in lower abdomin and female area, he doesn't need to be a dr.

Unbelievable Refreshing, wonderful customer service!

Former Patient

HE is a great dermatologist, but an absolute jerk otherwise. His staff failed to file my insurance within the allotted time for payment, and then they dunned me (eventually dismissing me as a patient). He later spoke to me on the telephone, demanding money, and was most insensible, even irrational. Quid Pro Quo Doctor.