Dr. David Schopick Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Schopick?

A true caregiver

Posted on September 19th, 2017

've been seeing Dr. Schopick for about a year now. I've found both he and his staff to be some of the most caring and Attentive people I've had the pleasure of dealing with, sometimes under not the most ideal of circumstances. Unfortunately I speak from MUCH experience; I have several issues with my health, and therefore have TOO much experience with Drs., usually specialists. They are ALL FAR too busy, that's just the nature and structure of our health0care system in general. I never feel rushed however in Dr. Schopick's office. The time and care he gives and attention he pays to me is sincere and very  much appreciated. Dr. Schopick is the epitome of a true Professional, and I would refer him to my family and closest friends, should the need arise, without hesitation. We need more Doctors like him, and more assistants like Vicki!

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I had been dealing with many issues that been negatively effecting my life for many, many years. Once I had built the fortitude to follow through with acceptance and positive change, Dr. Schopick was nothing short of the Medical Professional I had hoped for. His compassion, effectiveness, and safe approach has allowed me to improve so many aspects of my life I did not realize needed improvement. He is very dedicated to his patients. Thank you Doc!

Warning!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I am comforted to know that others find him to be rude and arrogant. I should have followed my instincts and found someone else after seeing him. He also made a remark about my body that left me feeling uncomfortable. By the way, his license was suspended in 2005 for inappropriate conduct.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

A generally friendly man, very professional. He's sometimes forgetful of details, but I know he has many patents.

Avoid this guy like the plague...

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I've just returned from a visit with this judgemental, arrogant and borderline rude 'doctor'. Left his office angry, confused and feeling like I'd wasted both time and money. Very fast to reach his diagnosis and dish out pills and definitely not what I'd expect for a first visit. Left me waiting for 15 minutes after my appointment time with no apology or basic courtesy. A complete lack of empathy and compassion. The best part of the visit was the receptionist who was nice enough.

Don't know how he's still in this business.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I wish I had read online reviews from patients before taking my son to Dr. Schopick. He is arrogant, insulting and rude. He also makes assumptions and does not listen to his patients. We were new to psychiatry and didn't know what to expect, so stuck with him for awhile, but I wish I had followed my gut and not gone back.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

This man simply should not be practicing. He far exceeds the patient / doctor boundaries and was fined by the Board for his conduct in 2005. Before you decide to go see him or before you decide to bring your child to see him, I suggest you research his record and read previous patient comments & surveys.

Better off going to someone else

Posted on February 14th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. He was insensitive, rude, and I felt uncomfortable with some of the things he said. He needs to work on his bedside manner.

Stay Far, Far Away

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Perhaps the worst experience I have ever had with a health care professional. An arrogant, nasty man. Quick to judge - fails to listen, ask appropriate questions or even try to understand the situation. If you have a choice, go somewhere else. If you don't have a choice, go somewhere else.

Find someone else

Posted on December 31st, 2014

pretentious doc who thinks much too highly of himself. Made a comment about my body that left me feeling uncomfortable. I felt shame and a sense of "being in trouble" when I talked with him.

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Fine doctor. I just don't know how he is backed up even in the mornings.

Run Away!!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2013

God only knows why I didn't leave after my first impression of this man. In the appointments I had with him, didn't act like he cared about my well being or aknowledge that I was in a very vulnerable state of mind. Very cold and I felt like I was being judged. I felt like he thought my struggles with an eating disorder was a waste of his time. When he asked me questions about other issues, I felt like I was in trouble. At one point I was even in tears because he was so mean. Trust me. Find someone who will care about you and not act like helping you is a chore. He is an arrogant jerk.