Dr. David T Schroder Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David T Schroder?

Such a smart and friendly physician

Dr. Schroeder saw my husband and could not have been friendlier or more helpful with our questions. My husband is scheduled for surgery with Dr. Schroeder and I am very confident that we will have an excellent outcome. His office staff is super helpful and just as friendly.

Dr. Schroeder is an excellent ,warm hearted and caring Surgeon. He did an excellent job on my revised hip replacement. I can highly recommend him.

pt. t

I SAW DR. SCHRODER ABOUT 3 TIMES BEFORE MY SURGERY. I QUESTIONED HIM EXTENSIVELY ABOUT THE SURGERY, HIS EXPERIENCE, HIS RESULTS, ANY COMPLICATIONS, AND THEN I MADE MY NEEDS KNOWN TO HIM. I WANTED THE ADVANTAGE OF COMPUTER GUIDED SURGERY FOR GREATER ACCURACY IN ALIGNMENT OF THE PROSTHESIS. HE STATED THAT HE WAS VERY EXPERIENCED AND ALSO A PROFESSOR OF MEDICAL STUDENTS AND HAD WRITTEN SEVERAL PAPERS RE; KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY. HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DO BOTH KNEES, TOGETHER INITIALLY, THEN HE AGREED TO DO FIRST THE WORST ONE AND 2 MONTHS LATER THE 2ND KNEE. ON MY POST OP VISIT 3 WEEKS LATER, I MENTIONED TO HIM THE FACT THAT MY KNEE WAS IN KNOCK KNEE POSITION, AND HE HAD AGREED TO RECHECK IT AFTER ALL THE SWELLING WAS GONE. HE LEFT TOWN AND LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS OR PHONE #. HE CHARGED MY CASE TO A FRIEND OF HIS WHO DID NOTHING AND EVEN DEFENDED DR. SCHRODER SAYING, " THE THIGH IS NORMALLY A LITTLE ROTATED INWARD". I INFORMED HIM THAT I WAS NOT KNOCK KNEED BEFORE SURGERY. I ALSO INFORMED HIM THAT I HAD PAIN IN THE KNEE AND CRACKING SOUNDS AND ALSO PAIN IN THE RT HIP THAT I FELT WAS DUE TO THE ROTATION OF THE THIGH THAT DR. SCHRODER HAD DONE WITH THE SURGERY. HE REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING. I PLAN TO SEE AN ATTORNEY.