Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Sease
Dr. David R Sease, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sease is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Sease has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David R Sease has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Dr. David R Sease has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David R Sease is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Look elsewhere if you are truely looking for a doctor who wants to work with you to correct your condition or cure your disease. Dr. Sease at CVC | Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd (I refer to them now as Cattle Call Cardio) does and says nothing other then just what todays textbook standard of care allows- Option A: Drugs. Option B: Different Drugs. Option C: Diet & Exercise. You will get your standard 20 minutes of Doctor face time and then the bells goes off and its "NEXT!"Bottom Line: Don't look for any enlightening, "out of the box" thinking from CVC (Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd) you will certainly not find it here!GDM
Dr. Sease in now at John C. Heart Institute. He sees the vast majority of his patient himself. His patient schedule allow for him to spend quality time with his patients.
Dr Sease is an intelligent and caring cardiologist that knows his profession well. He's seems a little risk-adverse, but knows what and when to do the right procedures - to keep you well and keep you going. You may have to wait a few more minutes that you want for him during a visit, but he takes good care of you when he attends to your needs. He listens well.
This practice and the staff and doctors are so kind and caring. Dr. Sease's knowlege of his craft is amazing and he is not above asking for consults on difficult patients if needed. Their call back time on off hours is quick unless of course he is tied up with an emergancy. Love them all and their kindness especially the Pacemaker Girls!!!
Dr. Sease is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1984
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. David R Sease accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Sease in this video.
Dr. David R Sease is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.