Dr. David Sedor Is this you?

Compassion and Caring

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr. Sedor is a wonderful Doctor with compassion needed for his patients. After several doctors and long inaccurate treatments and wasted time, Dr. Sedor was right on. My husband broke his back at work and our lifes changed instantly. Dr. Sedor has made things easier to bear and although his quality of life will never be what it was things are starting to return to normal. We owe gratitude and thanks to this wonderful man.

great

Posted on May 15th, 2012

i have been seeing him for a few years now and in my opinion he is the most caring physician i have ever had to deal with he takes the time to talk to me and find out the pain i deal with on a day to day basis and performs routine tests to check the progress of my injury also he is the first neurosurgeon that i have seen that hasnt tried to rush me into surgery instead has helped me explore all the conventional methods of pain management first i would recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

HE PREFORMED A LUMBAR SURGERY FOR 2 HERNIATED DISKS, PUNCTURED THE DURA & LEFT ME WITH A SPINAL FLUID LEAK FOR 3 MONTHS, REPETED ATTEMPS TO SEE HIM AFTER SITTING IN HIS OFFICE FOR HOURS WERE ENDED BY A NURSE TELLING ME TO GO HOME HE IS A ARROGANT BOTCH AND HAS BEEN SUED SO MANY TIMES HE LOST HIS RESIDENCY AT A LOCAL HOSPITAL FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Very patient oriented physician. Very bight and does his best or his patients.

Atypical facial pain

Posted on March 20th, 2010

When Dr. Sedor came to Wilkes-Barre, PA., I unfortunately had a home accident and met him. Five Major East Coast hospital's neuro-surgeons told me he operated unnecessarily and his TRANSVERSE INCISION gave me atypical facial pain. He severed and crushed my facial nerves. Plato nicknamed my problem, "the suicide disease."Luckily, my strong faith in God, supportive Monsignor, supportive husband has kept me teaching 600 children Music weekly. The pain has become a part of me. My hospital record reads like a novel entitled, "Let's Use Her as a Guinea Pig." I should have sued, not for money, but to protect the innocent victims he might "care" for in the future. All the doctor cares about is money. He won amillion dollar lawsuit against a hospital because they had acart in the hall and he tripped. Don't hospitals usually havecarts in halls? The last time he saw me, he SCREAMED, "Youshould have pain. You had surgery!" This man is a demon, not a doctor.

Posted on May 11th, 2009

This is an excellent doctor in every way. I would highly recommend.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

This is the best practice you will ever find!!@!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2015