Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Selby has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 18
Thank you to the wonderful physicians that treated me today. I was traveling from out of town and they got me right in, I was dealing with some difficult issues and they spent a lot of time to put me at ease and make sure that I was in a good place when I left.. Thanks again for what you do every day.
The staff here puts up with an overbearing tyrant. I am very disappointed in his lack of professionalism and confrontational approach. He does not listen and interrupts when you are responding to his questions. He seems to be more interest in filling out medical record than treating the patient. The last time I was in he yelled at me within intense red face and ordered me to âSit downâ,,,,SIT â¦DOWN!!â I wouldnât talk to my child or dog this way! I have a back issue which causes pain when I sit so I was standing (I had explained this to his assistant before he came into the room, and she said it was fine to stand). He did know this because he did not ask or give me a chance to explain. He thought I had neck pain but after several appointments and all his records you would think he would know my issue is in my LOWER back. I strongly recommend you find another physician and run as fast as you can from this guy. He gives the medical profession a bad name.
Great Dr. always understanding and helpful. Excellent service, extremely knowledgeable pared with outstanding bed side manner. If you need a doctor who really cares about you and your problems, Dr. Selby is your man!
This doctor charges patients for services he didn't provide, and his office staff is rude and unhelpful. I went there and had a routine physical, and he charged me for an additional office visit for a urinary tract which he found AFTER I LEFT THE OFFICE. His office staff refuses to recognize that this office visit never happened. I ended up having to pay the balance so they didn't send me to collections. I will NEVER go back here!
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David W Selby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Selby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.