Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Sevitski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Sevitski is a great doctor. I use to go to Penn and always felt rushed, like I was in a production line. Dr Sevitski always spends a decent amount of time. I feel like he genuinely cares for my health, listens to my concerns and offers great feedback. Additionally he is a great doctor and always follows up with me quickly when needed. I highly recommend
he has been my dr. for about 7 years. he's nice enough, but he doesn't seem to like sick people. in the beginning he would have me come in, do blood work, come back for the results, then tell meant get more bloodwork in 3 months. I was only 19 at the time so I did what he told me to. then I got sick. the office does not turn their overnight message off when they open. when u feel like crap you have to spend about an hour trying to even get ahold of someone. once u do they say they'll call you back and when they finally do its to tell u a prescription will be called in. in my experience it's never te right medicine and it doesn't help. to actually see the dr when your sick you must demand to come in and then your treated they are doing you a huge favor! and you sit in the waiting room for a really long time. then you inally see the dr. who's with you 5 minutes tops! and in those 5 minutes he makes you feel like you really didnt beed to come in... like you should know why your throat is sore and that you wasted his time. the last straw fir me is when i wanted to talk to him about why im having problems loosing weight. he didn't want to. his response was " don't worry about it your healthy"... well i want to worry about it now before I'm not healthy! which is why i found this site since I'm looking for a new dr!
Dr. Sevitski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. David J Sevitski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDrexel Cardiology Northeast Philadelphia, 2813 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. David J Sevitski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.