Dr. David Shafron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shafron?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

When my son suffered a neurosurgical emergency and was transferred to Childrens, Dr. Shafron was waiting for him in the ICU, grabbed his MRI, and had him in surgery within 30 minutes. He couldn't have moved more quickly or carefully to take care of my son and get him a good result. Good bedside manner is a bonus is his case.

he saved my daughters life

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Shafron saved my daugters life. He was patient with me while my daughter was layng in a hopstial bed fighting for her life. When things got hairy he didnt leave her side. We were in the Hospital for 2 1/2 months, we thank god for him every day! Because of him and his hard work my daughter ia now back in school and thriving.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr. Shafron has always been a wonderful doctor to my daughter.She was born with a tethered spinal cord. Dr. Shafron went out of his way to make sure the only option was surgery. He monitored her for over 2 years, sent us to other Doctors for evaluations and only decided on surgery once it was obvious it was needed to prevent future permanent damage. He went out of his way to call us at 8pm at night, less than 48hrs after her last MRI, to discuss the results so we wouldn't have to wait and worry longer than necessary. He is always friendly and willing to answer any and all of our questions. I will have my daughter stay with Dr. Shafron for as long as is needed.

woul not recommend

Posted on February 1st, 2014

See another Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I would never recommend this Doc to anyone. Has God complex, was not sensitive to my child's emotional needs. Did not like being questioned. Some of the staff was rude and unkind to my child. Not child friendly group.

Your the best!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2009

He is sincere, honest, caring, and keeps in touch with his patients. He talks to the parents in a manner that can be understood.

Posted on March 30th, 2017