Dr. David L Sharp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Sharp?

Attentive to patient's concerns and questions. He will give you the time you need during an OV. Keeps excelkent patient records. Also, Dr Sharp will not order excessive tests thatvaren't required.

My mother was his patient for many , many years and I recently had to start going with her due to her loss of memory/dementia. The staff is rude, tried to block me from going into the apptmt with my mother to discuss concerns with the Dr. She expected me to sit in the waiting room until the apptmt was over and get his wrap- up instead. I had to insist on being in there with my mother who is in her 90s and has no ST memory and wasn't capable of having a real discussion about medical issues! When we first got there, there was another similar situation going on with a very elderly woman whose daughter had not been allowed in and the mother had no idea what she and the Dr had talked about. When I brought up a major issue that was getting worse and worse, he completely blew me off , telling me "a lot of things could be causing that and it's too hard to tell what". No offer of tests, etc. He also insisted she has PBA because "she giggled" about something he said to her, even after I told him she has NO symptoms of that at all, and he added a new med for that. He is lazy and didn't really care about helping her, or listening to one thing I was telling him about her symptoms. I had to call 2 weeks later to demand orders for tests because her symptoms were even worse, but then before having the tests I figured it out myself that she was lactose intolerant and got it under control by changing her diet. I immediately took my mother to a new Dr who is great and very caring, intelligent and personable. Dr Sharp had my mother taking med for high BP 2x/day , even tho it should only be taken 1x/day, which the new Dr reduced because my mother's BP was 92/52 !! She also took her off the new med because that was unnecessary, and questioned his increase in another med and ordered new tests.

okay doctor

Very nice guy, takes time with you if you need it, but none of their decisions matter all up to one main doctor! Staff is rude also....

I highly recommend Dr David Sharp to anyone looking for a doctor. I have had bad doctors in the past who could not/did not want help me after years of working with me and my migraines (as well as other things). Dr Sharp is the only one that listened and helped me (I know longer get them). He is very attentive and listens to everything you say to help diagnose. I trust him with my life and recently switched my daughters PCP to Dr Sharp even though it is a long drive to get her there. If I trust my daughters health and life with Dr Sharp, that is the highest recommendation I can give (anyone that is a parent, understands that comment). Thank you.