Dr. David Shellenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shellenberger?

excellent

Posted on October 19th, 2017

from surgery scheduling with Laura to the actual procedure being done we are highly satisfied with the over all experience and would highly recommend this office. We have an HMO and Laura kept us in the loop on why it was taking so long to get pre approved for surgery. we were clueless about our insurance and never knew what to expect so thank you Laura, Dr Shellenberger and the nurses for giving us a great experience. our daughter is doing great !!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr. Shellenberger is very thorough, was quick to get into for more emergent situations, explained things to us in a very thorough way, was on time and made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. I had a son who had tubes put in and taken out by Dr. Shellenberger and I now have had tonsils and adenoids removed and sinus surgery as well and he exceeded expectations with all experiences. He's a kind person and and is nice to work with.

worth the wait

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked, but the doctor was worth the wait. He was thorough and explained my condition and treatment to me in detail. His staff was wonderful. The front desk lady explained to me that I would have a wait because the doctor was running late and offered me a water. The nurse was very sweet and helpful. I will continue to see him.

This doc is just fantastic

Posted on August 27th, 2013

With any doctor, you want to know you're truly cared for. Dr. Shellenberger made me feel like he really cared about my condition. He was courteous and professional and I didn't feel like a "another number" waiting to be seen. I've recommended him to all of our family friends.

patient

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Phones were not answered and I repeatedly called back and could not connect to anyone, The voice said that my call for appt. could not go through....tried the O for more help and same thing that my call could not go through.

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Trying to make an appointment is a joke - was kept on hold more than 15 minutes and then disconnected - finally got a hold of someone who was rude. This is no way to run a business.

Excellent bed side manners

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Very straight forward with his answers, Excellent Doctor. I would recommend Dr. Shellenberger to anybody needing an ENT.

Poor follow up

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. might be Ok. Office does not reply to questions called in regarding medications prescribed. I wish they were better.

Posted on April 17th, 2010

He was very concerned when I saw him for a sudden hearing loss and didn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist at Southwestern Medical School in 2007. He performed throat surgery on me in 2009 for OSA and was very kind & caring at that time. He continues to monitor my hearing problem. He's a very kind and professional doctor and I highly recommend.

Fantastic

Posted on March 8th, 2010

He removed my thyroid cancers. I highly recommend him. Being a nurse since 1982, he is compotent surgeon with a great bedside manner.

Great surgeon and very caring!

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Dr. Shellenberger has put ear tubes in both of our boys and always greets us with a smile. He's professional, but also very kind to our boys. He also gave a thorough explanation of what to expect after our boys' surgeries.

Excellent experience so far