Dr. David Shenouda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shenouda?

busy guy

Posted on September 27th, 2012

good doctor. Knows what he's doing, and takes as much time as I need to explain and make things comfortable. Very considerate of my busy schedule and does him best to accomodate. best of all, he actually cares! crazy, but I never feel like any doctor cares once you walk out their office. Dr. Shenouda is not you regular Dr...he's much better.

Thoughtful Doc

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I had seen several different physicians over the past two years for the same problem. Nonoe of them were able to figure out what was wrong with me - including my primary care and 3 different specialists. A girlfriend of mine recommended her mom's cardiologist (Dr Shenouda). I was reluctant because I had already been seen by one in Smithtown who was very arrogant and dismissed my problems as simply anxiety and that I was essentially wasting his time. Scheduling the appointment was very easy and the girls at three villages cardiology were respectful and patient. My husband came with me to Dr Shenouda and he immediately made feel at ease. After giving me some reassurance that what I was experiencing was real and not simply "in my head" he reviewed all of my past tests. He explained what was wrong, gave me instructions on how to prevent it AND printed out a summary of my problem and the different treatment options. I feel more comfortable seeing Dr Shenouda again rather than my primary care guy and I will definitely not being going to the other cardiologist in Smithtown.

Smart AND Handsome

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr Shenouda was very caring and treated me with respect. He described my condition in simple terms and even drew me a picture of my heart and where the problem was located. He reviewed my medications and gave me healthy lifestyle instructions. I will recommend Dr. Shenouda to my family and friends

Comprehensive and caring

Posted on June 11th, 2009

I was initially concerned because of his young age but he was very intelligent and explained everything in detail. He actually gave me a lesson on basic heart function and did not rush me out of his room when I had a page of questions. He described every test he ordered and explained why he was ordering it.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017