Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Shie
Dr. David Shie, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shie is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital, Southview Hospital & Family Health Center and Kettering Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Shie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David Shie has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David Shie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Shie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Southview Hospital & Family Health Center
Kettering Medical Center
Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Miami Valley Hospital
Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Kettering Youth Services
Kettering Memorial Hospital
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. David Shie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions5701 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH
Dr. David Shie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.