Dr. David W Shoemaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Shoemaker?

First impressions count

It's like a factory in there...employees efficient but impersonal. At least 100 patients in the various waiting rooms waiting. And, plan to spend hours there. Last doctor assistant you meet before the doctor is there for the hard-sell. I went in for what I thought was an one eye cataract surgery, and was approached with upsell of both eyes with advanced lenses. Doctor himself is very sterile and has no bedside manner. Very cold and curt. I won't be back there for my surgery. P.S. If you do decide to see him, offer him a breath mint.

Review of dr David shoemaker

Dr Shoemaker was my surgeon in 2016 I had cataract surgery No follow up only if there would have been a problem I found him to be aloof Very sure of himself Short tempered and had this pompous attitude that he was my doctor I felt as thoughI was being tested and eventually passed He has an imposing stance and acts as though he is doing you a favor by being your doctor Very little warmth He is kind of scary physically I was a little frightened of him

Eye check-up

I have always been very pleased with Dr, shoemaker and the staff at Center for Sight. He sis my cataract surgery 12 years ago and my eyesight, unaided, has been great since!

M.D.

This was all for my husband when he treated him and performed eye surgery on him. Not only was my husband cured of his eyes problems and treated very well by all the staff but also so was I. Amazing people. Thanx to all.

Great experience from beginning to end. Everyone was friendly and concerned.

Clean facility and courteous staff.

I Can See Clearly Now!

Center For Sight is an amazing place. From the time you have your appointment set there are follow up calls, arrange for ride, do you understand your meds and timing. Entire staff is extremely courteous and Dr. Shoemaker makes sure you and family are in good hands and gives thumbs/smile up when procedure is done. It was such a quick procedure no discomfort and yes if you need any eye health please see the Center For Sight

Cataract Experience

I was impressed by the professionalism of all of the people I encountered in the initial appointment which took several hours. The waiting room areas were very pleasant. The exam rooms and bathrooms were all neat and clean. On the day of the surgery, the surgical staff was very supportive and efficient. My husband watched the procedures on both eyes. I was delighted to be able to see both procedures on a DVD when I returned home. I feel very fortunate that my eye doctor recommended Dr.Shoemaker. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and I'm thrilled with the results.

I had cataract surgery, extensive measurements took longer than the procedure. Not a lot of face time with the doctor, but I was kept well informed, and am pleased with the outcome.

Wm. Scott Bennett

Upon being sent to the Center for Sight by my own Doctor I was put through a battery of tests to diagnose the problem with my Sight. This included an actual review and testing by Dr. Shoemaker. He thourghly diagnosed my problem and recommend a specifi treatment. I had the surgery within the next three weeks do to my own delay's and now see better than I have in years. I would totally recommend Dr. Shoemaker and his staff to anyone needing Cataract Surgery.

I highly recommend Dr. Shoemaker & Center for Sight for all optical needs.