Have you seen Dr. David P Showalter?

Kind, caring, compassionate man. Takes time with patients. My review long over due however just thank God for doctors like him.

5 Stars for Showalter & Staff

Could not ask for better treatment, care & concern. An exceptional specialist in my case. Good follow up care & the staff are friendly, personable & efficient

They are excellent doctors, but frequently reschedule appointments. They are the best vascular doctors in Sarasota.

emergency room treatment of bleed following carotid endarterectomy

My surgery was done by his associate/partner. However a portion of the recently sutured site opened and bled profusely. I went to the ER where I was seen by Dr Showalter. He was curt, abusive, uncaring, no empathy, no communication. He did an awful job of suturing the site. It had to be later redone when his partner, my Doctor, arrived. After my post surgical visit, I commented on my experience at the hands of Dr. Showalter. My Doctor appologized for him. I felt and still feel he directly should appologize for his behavior and performance.

Dr. David P Showalter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.