Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Silver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. David Silver goes way beyond the standard doctor to patient norms. He takes to time know you, he listens and you can tell he cares about what you are telling him. He explains in detail and will answer every question. When you go there you know what to expect every time - a kind, considerate, caring and compassionate doctor who treats you with the upmost respect and concern adn when you leave you feel like you just visited a friend too. Because you get this quality from him, there is one problem you just have to get past - you may be in the waiting room for awhile - bring a book. Though, remember, he only runs behind because of his patient care that you will soon receive.
Dr. Silver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baltimore VA Medical Center
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. David Silver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoch Raven VA Outpatient Clinic, 3901 the Alameda, Baltimore, MD
Dr. David Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.