Dr. David J Simenstad Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David J Simenstad?

Hip Resurface

Has to be the worst Surgeon Ever, He did my hip and left me to suffer the rest of my life in pain. Beware for he knows and will keep you waiting or tell you that your pain must becoming from somewhere else and not from the surgery he performed himself. The next thing you know, he has made sure to hold you off till the Statute of Limitation has passed! Then trying to get in to see him is next to impossible.... Seriously I don't know how he lives with himself nor how he can sleep at night! I am not left to try and find another surgeon to fix his mistakes, FYI I have yet to find a surgeon since 2014 to revise my hip to a total hip! I would stay far away from this Orthopedic if you can! I am now 43 and can no longer work due to what this Dr did to me! BEWARE if I where who ever is reading this!

in pain for a year

After spending a year at the place he practiced he told me to live with the pain we can't fix you VERY POOR bedside manner~!

Very good results

Very good doctor...I had no problems after my surgery. Very small incision.

Dr. David J Simenstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.