- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Kurt W Tauer, MDInternal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Medical OncologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Amy Woods, M.D., F.A.C.P., MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthRobert BurnsInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthSharon ThorpeInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. David L Simmons has 3 locations
Dr. David L Simmons has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David L Simmons has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David L Simmons Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6005 Park Ave Ste 500B Memphis , TN (901) 683-6925
- 6005 Park Ave Memphis , TN 38119
- 7363 Crowther Cv Memphis , TN 38119
More about Dr. David L Simmons
Dr. Simmons graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 1983. He works in Memphis, TN and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown and Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis.