Dr. David L Sisemore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Sisemore?

He is an extremely close listener,he surprised me several times so far by referring to past session's and things we talked about..This really assured me Dr.Sisemore was not only a Man who is great at listening in a careing,concerned and interested manner! Hes good people! And his dead on accuracy with regards to diagnosing me,impressed me!tanks Dr. S. Need mored like you Sir!!

one of the best and caring doctor

marvelous doctor

an outstanding doctor, very supportive,compassionate, direct , very easy to work with , return calls promptly.

Dr. Sisemore

The doctor, while quite nice, just sat there with a blank look on his face the entire time I saw him. He asked about my prior diagnoses but that was ...

So far, Dr.Sisemore has been the most caring and compassionate psychiatrist I've sought treatment with. The only reason I'm unable to rate his skill in diagnosis is that I basically went in there and told him, "This is what I think I have because of a, b, c, and d." What I do know is that he really listened to my thoughts, and worked WITH me to find a solution. Even when I moved away after 2 sessions and contacted his office for one thing or another, he would call me back right away to help me with the information I needed. His assistants at the front desk have always been sweet, courteous, and professional, and always relayed my messages in a timely manner.I would definitely recommend Dr. Sisemore. He is a wonderful human being and a very capable psychiatrist.

excellent physician!!

He REALLY cares about his patients.

Excellent

Superman

Excellent physician/psychiatrist

The best doctor ever

Excellent doctor

Dr. Sisemore is the most caring psychiatrist I have ever worked with and I have worked with many.

Dr. David L Sisemore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.