Dr. David Soo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Soo?

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I love dr Soo I have gone to him for years. Absolutely a wonderful physician

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Very professional and thorough. I would highly recommend.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr Soo is the most thorough man and he will never make you feel that your issue is not his top priority. The only rason he runs behind and is not easy to get an appointment with is because of his commitment to each individual patient

about my doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Soo for about fifteen years. I think he is wonderful.Always willing to listen makes the best decisions with your thoughts. HE is always in my very best health interest.I have no doubts with him. My family gets the best care from all the doctors at North shore.

Great Family Doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Although I had to wait a bit, once Dr. Soo was in the exam room with me, he was very attentive and gave me all the time I needed. He was thorough, kind, respectful, and quickly helped me to feel at ease. The first time I met him was for a pre-surgery physical (I was scheduled to have my throid removed due to cancer); I was very impressed when I saw the results of a urine test that Dr. Soo had ordered for me: he had checked for squamous cells in the urine. THAT impressed me. THAT is EXACTLY the kind of doctor I need...proactive. This doc is on his game!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I left this practice beecause of the huge wait times. Sometimes sitting in the office for an hour then the examining room for an hour with no one even checking on you or letting you know the Dr. has been delayed. I think the world of Dr. Soo but I don't have the time to wait 2 hours before I can even see him.

Keep Looking

Posted on May 8th, 2012

As a longtime patient I'd regularly inquire of Dr. Soo about alternate medical treatment for a chronic condition, and he'd advise me that his claimed research offered no alternatives beyond those he offered ... medication prescriptions and office visits, on average, every other month. I learned later that there are alternate treatments for my condition. Dr. Soo also failed to return calls on two separate occasions. He blamed his staff for his first failure, evidently unaware that I confirmed delivery of my message several hours after it wasn't answered. He shrugged after I reported the second occasion, did not note it to record, nor offer regrets for his negligence ... following his insistent assurance after the first incident that a missed message was very rare and that he would not fail to return my calls in the future.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Soo is a wonderful mix of evidence-based practice and kindness. He keeps current on a broad range of family medicine areas, while providing care that is targeted to the individual. As a patient, you feel he genuinely listens to your concerns - remarkable! He has a great family perspective, and realizes the health of one impacts the entire family, and invites their participation. Dr. Soo truly practices the art and science of medicine.

Don't Recommend

Posted on July 30th, 2011

If you're looking for your Doctor to help you with anything beyond when you actually go to their office and pay them, especially when you are out of town, don't use this doctor's office. I put up with it far too long. The office staff has no personality nor seem to be sincerely interested in treating you like the customer you are.

Posted on October 12th, 2017