Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Soper
Dr. David E Soper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in North Charleston, SC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Soper is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center. Dr. Soper has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Soper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic disorders
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Puerperal Infection
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Soper recently did my surgery about two weeks ago.My consultation with him was amazing he answered every question my husband and I had. He assured me everything will go well. He said I was in good hands and yes I was. My surgery went great. He is a very humble and kind doctor. I can't wait to become pregnant all thanks to me having my surgery and him doing an amazing job. Great man
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Soper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David E Soper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Soper in this video.
Dr. David E Soper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.