Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Sowden
Dr. David T Sowden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sowden is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia and St.Vincent Kokomo. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Sowden has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sowden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. David T Sowden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Cardiovascular Surgery, 1818 Carew St Ste 160, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. David T Sowden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.