Dr. David P Spears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David P Spears?

Great Emergency Room

This doctor acureately diagnosed and treated my condition with compassion and understanding.

The absolute worst experience that I have ever had with a doctor. He's rude, arrogant & all around pompous. He spoke to me as if I was an uneducated child. The comments I told him about my issue or relating medical history almost made him laugh out loud, as well as the questions I asked him. These were ordinary, standard questions dealing with my issue, far from something ridiculous. When he informed me that I should avoid getting a sunburn while taking my antibiotic, I explained to him that avoiding getting a sunburn is hard to do because of my line of work & he replied with "Well you aren't burned now are you!". Very poor bedside manner, the ER is no place for sarcasm, the inability to be quiet & listen or harsh spoken criticism. From now on, I'll miss that extra day of work, I'd rather loose another day of pay, then EVER experience this again.

Received care from Dr. Spears 4 years ago for unusual condition. Since that time we have seen at least 12 physicians all off whom have eventually agreed with Dr. Spear's original diagnosis after many tests and much disagreement. His kindness and willingness to spend time explaining treatment and prognosis are so appreciated. We love Columbus but wish Dr. Spears was still our Dr.

Horrible, condescending, and rude doctor and staff

This guy is a real piece of work. His past should make it impossible for him to be employed. No bedside manner, no morals and his staff are rude and unprofessional like the " doctor" himself. Don't waste your time on this office.

if Sadam Hussain was a doctor...

The absolute worst patient/physician experience of my life. He has the bedside manner of Satan and is blatantly stupid. He is rude, condescending and arrogant. I would suffer & die before I would ever go to him again!

Dr Spears is a great Doctor, very friendly and easy to talk to.

Good Doctor

My mother had been to the MMH Belpre Campus ER on three different occasions. Two out of those three times, Dr. Spears had seen her, and both times she had major issues (the third time she had quit breathing quite unexpectedly). Dr. Spears was on top of it, as were the other nurses and didn't try to give me a hundred possibilities of why she had quit breathing. He honestly didn't know (we later found out her lungs had filled up with fluid) and his honesty and calm demeanor helped me not to panic. When they had to move my mother from one gurney to another, one of the nurses mentioned she was pregnant with twins and could not lift. Dr. Spears had been in the room to help before she even said anything.

When you go to see Dr. Spears his staff is always very kind and helpful. It doesn't matter what you are there for by the time you leave you clearly understand what is wrong. Dr. Spears explains everything in a manner which is easy to understand ! He is also encouraging and very supportive !! Great doctor for all ages !!

very comfortable to talk to, excellent PA, follow-ups not so great-had to call and ask

Dr. Spears is an excellent doctor. He is the best I've been to here in Marietta.

good doctor

have been with Dr.Spears for 2 yrs plusvery polite, caring and very knowledgableHe is the best doctor I have found in this area that is ,like I said, very caring and making sure your well.