Dr. David Speiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Speiser?

Staff is pleasant and efficient

Caring, thorough, and state of the equipment

Dr Speiser and his staff are friendly and helpful. I was seen on time and not made to wait like I do in so many other doctor's offices. His technician, Stephanie is skilled and sets you up to be seen by TWO doctors! Dr Stern, the optometrist saw me first and greeted me with a smile. She checked my eyeglass prescription thoroughly and did not go too fast so I felt at ease reporting which choices were clearest. Dr Speiser completed the exam. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions! There was so many high tech instruments in this office. By the time my exam was done I was confident that all aspects of my vision were checked and taken care of. I also like that this is a small and local office. I didn't feel lost like I have in the past in a bigger "factory like" office. I highly recommend Dr Speiser.

Great doctor. I've been using him for years. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

I woke up with my eye swollen shut. Dr. Speiser was recommended to me by a friend. The front desk told me to come right over and I was taken back in less than 15 min. The Dr was great. Gave me some drops to use and within a few hours I saw a drastic improvement. Overall I was very happy.