Dr. David L Spence Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David L Spence?

Caring provider.

Answers any question you may have with ease.

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis at a younger age and have dealt with it for almost 13 years now. I have no problems with Dr. Spence, however he tells me that the best way to have my hysterectomy is abdominal, the old way where you are sliced open and that Laparoscopic is a risk because your bowels and all are right there. Just made me feel a little uncomfortable about his skills as a surgeon. Bed side manner and staff were great thou. I am most certain i will be getting a second opinion on it before anything is removed.

Best experience ever

I have never felt so comfortable with GYN DR. He was very concerned about my problem and the main thing he did was listen to me and that made me feel very confident and showed he cared.

I loved that when i had lab work done, Dr Spence calls you himself, I only talk to his nurses during a triage. He makes his own phone calls.

Dr Spence and his staff we're excellent, I would recommend them to anyone

Awesome physician. Wonderful bedside manner and extremely patient. This was my first child and I was very apprehensive about the delivery process. He explained everything as it was happening. Love Dr. Spence!!!!

GREAT OBGYN !!

Very friendly staff . Appointments are always quick & the nurses and Dr.Spence are always informative and willing to explain everything . They definitely make you feel open to ask any questions .

crappy dr

Verrrrry poor dr made me wait in labor for 10 hours for me to go into active lobar when this was my 3 c-section makes no sence

I love Dr. Spence and his staff. All was well. Nice clean office. Will recommend.

Discourteous Doctor

Four years ago I was a patient of Dr. Dean who worked as a partner with Dr. Spencer. When I went into labor, my dr. was out of town and the on call Dr was Spencer. I was in labor for 18 hours and he only showed up the last 30 minutes before I gave birth. The nurses kept calling him, but he did not show up until the next day. One of the nurses had to break my water so I could start pushing. When he finally showed, he was not patient during the delivery. He cut me so the baby would come out faster. My husband said the nurses in the room had shocked expressions when he did that, so I'm guessing it was not necessary for him to cut me. My baby ended up swallowing meconium because it took so long to deliver her and she had to stay in NICU for a week. I went to a different Dr during my second pregnancy and delivery this year. She was great. She came in every 1 to 2 hours to check on me and was their the entire time I pushed helping the baby come along. Comparing the two, I know now how unlucky I was to have Dr Spencer be on call during my first delivery.

Does NOT care about patient's needs or wants

First..you do not see him until last month of pregnancy. Second..he WILL LIE to you to get you to your next appointment just so he won't have to "deal" with your questions Third..he performs procedures (ie. Stripping of membranes) without telling you or giving you an explanation. Fourth..he will tell you to come see him in the morning knowing he WILL NOT be in his office and have his staff tell you they can't help you bc he is out and now you've driven from out of town to his office on a wasted trip Fifth..he confuses you with other patients he's seen in a day..indicating he refuses to even bother to read your chart Sixth..if you have an "at risk" pregnancy he WILL NOT take that into consideration when seeing you in fact he often FORGETS you have some little thing like gestational diabetes. I would NOT recommend him for ANYONE