Dr. David K Speyerer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David K Speyerer?

The BEST

I am a Physician/Surgeon in Winter Haven and have known Dr. Speyerer for many years. He has taken care of my wife and has operated on my father in law several times. He is the best general surgeon that I have ever observed in all of my years of training and private practice. That is saying a lot since I have seen a lot. He is masterful. I trust him implicitly. I've seen him save lives countless times. We are extremely lucky to have him in Winter Haven. No one else even comes close.

Great doctor but his staff won't follow up with his patients. I have called numerous times and never received a call back. I had to do all the calling. I just don't understand why......

my farther was under his care and his intestines were punctured do to carelessness inserting afeeding tube. this was discovered late friday afternoon and dr speyerers was called but did not come in until monday morning to take care of it by this time the peritinitus was to advanced he died a very horrible death

I'm new to Florida & so very grateful that this gentleman was recommended to me. Very thorough, answered any + all questions PATIENTLY....WITHOUT EVER making me feel that the inquiry was foolish! Very confident, reassuring, & straight-forward. I'd HIGHLY recommend him.

#1 Doctor

there is not enought stars for this dr he is the best dr in polk or the state of fla as far as i go.my mother saw him my pass husband myself and so many more i know. my husband is under his care right now and i know he is in the best care ever. wish there was more dr's like him

Dr. David K Speyerer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.