• 3rd Party Reviews

42 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen David Starch?

Awesome !!!!!!!!

Great experience , we love the staff and love the Dr. thank you for all y'all do ! It was amazing to have very little pain after surgery and hardly any pain medicine. Thank you!!!

efficient, personable staff

A

Fantastic Dr and Staff!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Dr and his office! Spotless clean, polite, professional and very knowledgeable! We were kept informed of all steps and procedures and we are SO satisfied in every way possible! We would not use anyone else!

keith

Great explanation on injury, and details on surgery to repair.

Amazing!

This doctor has wonderful beside manners!

Very Satisfied

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Starch took the time to explain all aspects of my surgery. He did not rush me into surgery even though he recommended it from the beginning. He allowed me to try alternative routes until I realized that surgery was the only way. He has always been very professional in my treatment.

great surgeon

Dr Starch repaired my sons torn ACL using part of his hamstring to do the repair. He explained in detail the complicated surgery. The surgery went well and the pain meds afterwards helped my son recover without pain. After surgery he was fitted with a custom knee brace to help protect knee from any damage. Then several months of therapy. His knee is very good now, will probably be a weak area if it gets "torqued" at all. Dr Starch was excellent; highly recommend him. Excellent surgeon.

Highly Pleased R.N.!

With a career as an RN spanning well over 40 years, I feel qualified to rate this physician! He performed shoulder surgery on my husband after we had consulted numerous physicians from out of state to Dallas. The results have been exceptional with relief of pain and renewed joint mobility and strength. We found him very caring and quite willing to take the time to explain his findings and repair methodology. He even included intraoperative photographs obtained through his arthroscope! I have also seen him for knee problems and fully trust his recommendations for follow-up! We have always found his office staff to be cheerful, friendly and most importantly helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Starch to friends, family, or strangers equally.

Awesome Doctor.

Dr. Starch should not have any negative comments from a reasonable person. He is fantastic and I would go back to him in a minute. I have recommended him to others who were equally pleased.

IN NEED OF A GOOD SURGEON

I have been in need of a good qualified ortho doctor going into his office with much pain in knees. He never requested me to get an MRI nor did he care to go into treating my knee. 3 years later I get the MRI to find I have torn meniscus. Pitiful in this day n time a surgeon cares little to treat an injured person that is in need. I would never reccommend him..

David Starch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.