Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Starr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have been with Dr. Starr for several years and several cancers. If not for him I would not be writing this review tonight. He has got me through prostate cancer and is working on bladder cancer. Side effects have been minimal for the prostrate and are coming down on the bladder. If not for Obama care I would still be with him but alas he is no longer in network. My new Obama Dr. does not support the treatment Dr. Starr wanted so I guess I will be in for some rough times ahead. Will not know for sure for three months when I get scoped again but I have a bad feeling about this .Dr. Starr works for Kaiser so he has no control over appointment times or waits. What you need to know about him is if he is a good Dr. Yes he is, a life saving Dr.
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. David E Starr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Glenlake Medical Center, 20 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
Dr. David E Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.