Dr. David M Steiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Steiman?

My Forever Cardiologist

I appreciate how Doctor Steiman explaines in detail all aspects of my previous records and tests. He has a great temperament and spends a lot of time with me. He agrees that the two medications I continue to take are helping to control my blood pressure and cholesterol. He sees no need for invasive tests. What a relief to be treated by a doctor who is not an alarmist.

I finally feel that I am in the best of hands. I am very fortunate.

Caring Doctor

I've seen Dr. Steiman twice. The first visit he took his time going through my extensive medical history & long list of medications. He thoroughly examined me and then took his time discussing my issues. He is very human and very easy to speak with. My second visit 1 month later his manner and easygoing nature was unchanged and again he didn't rush and we spent about 20 minutes just chatting about life in general. I feel respected and I appreciate this. He is extremely likeable as is his staff.