Dr. David S Steinberger Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David S Steinberger?

Best Doctor in the world

I work for another hosiptal and will not leave Dr Steinberger as a patient for the world. He cares about his patients and shows much compassion. Being in the medical field I know when a Dr is in it just for the money, you can tell that he enjoy what he does for a living. If you missed your appointment and have a chronic condition he will call you himself instead of the medical assistant. He will talk with you and explain things to you and will discuss your options. I've had an illness that was out of control before becoming a patient of Dr Steinberger's when I first saw him I knew he was going to get me together, yes! he did. He also has a sense of humor and good bedside manner. I've been his patient since.