Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Steward Jr has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. David L Steward Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Dr. David L Steward Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 12
Very professional, personable and competent. Gives clear instructions. Office is very organized, process oriented. Office responds to phone calls. Thyroid surgery performed by him 9 years ago. No problems and miraculously no pain. Quick recovery. He has seen me annually for 9 years now and manages my thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
24 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Steward Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.