Dr. David Stockwell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Stockwell?

Very thorough

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Dr. Stockwell took great care with her son who had horrible stomach issues and was very thorough and followed up.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had delayed getting a screening colonoscopy for several years, due to never having had any sort of invasive procedure and to abuse of my digestive system as a young adult. The kind woman who schedules appointments sensed my anxiety and told me she wanted to put me with Dr. Stockwell because of his bedside manner and extensive research. I knew when I met him that I had the best gastroenterologist for me. I had dreaded this procedure for years. Dr. Stockwell took the time to listen to me and to educate me about the procedure, including the anesthesia. The whole team was great, the procedure was smooth (he has performed over 10,000 colonoscopies), and the anesthesia-induced sleep was pretty sweet! I don't know that I will be drinking Gatorade anytime soon (part of the prep)! I am so very grateful for Dr. Stockwell, a truly excellent and caring doctor.

the best

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Stockwell is outstanding. He diagnosed me with limited information and got me early treatment for my cancer. He is the best.

Why Im so grateful for Dr. D. H. Stockwell III

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Stockwell personally called and talked to me about my son's condition. (I'd NEVER known a Dr. to do that) He cares for my son like he was his own. I trust Dr. Stockwell with my son's life. Dr. Stockwell takes OWNERSHIP in his pt. health. For that I am ENTERNALLY grateful.

Posted on November 27th, 2016