Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Stokes
Dr. David A Stokes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Suwanee, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Stokes is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center Duluth. Dr. Stokes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Stokes has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Diagnosed the exact problem after another doctor messed up my rotater cuff surgery. Has excellent bedside manner and follow up.Genuinely seems concerned.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Stokes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David A Stokes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Stokes is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.