The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Stoll
Dr. David M Stoll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Stoll is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Stoll has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Stoll has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David M Stoll has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. David M Stoll has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Stoll is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
After seeing Dr. Stoll for many years and going to his office at least every five to six months for check ups I can't get over the fact that he just kept freezing things on my face and never considered that they might be cancers. In fact, he would always assure me that they weren't cancerous. I can't believe now that I'm facing three surgeries because of his inept diagnostic skill. I would not recommend him as a dermatologist.
Dr. Stoll is the most knowledgeable dermatologist I have ever seen. He diagnosed my condition immediately and treated it appropriately. I have been to many dermatologist before hand and none of them properly diagnosed the condition. He is extremely smart and experienced. I would definitely recommend him and I am very pleased with his services.
I've been with Dr.Stoll through my Insurance to check my body for skin cancer (as I had before) he does not give any attention, poor office, always in a hurry and I had to show him and ask him what to do about my freckles, if not he would barely look at them. So many good Dermatologist around, don't waist your time with this one.
On my second visit, Dr. Stoll said that he gave me a cortisone injection, but I do not believe that he injected anything. I have had injections for over 20 years. I know, without a doubt, when I have been treated (you can feel the medicine burning). Cortisone shots can be tricky, if you inject too much, they can cause the skin to pock. In my opinion, Dr. Stoll, decided to protect himself against potential liability by not injecting cortisone. My problem is, I needed the treatment and was lied to about it. Instead, he took my money and told me to come back if it did not get better. In my opinion, Dr. Stoll is the worst possible kind of Doctor. He puts himself above his patients and lies to them.
Dr. Stoll is a superb doctor. And I am very picky about who I see. I've actually seen him several times for different things and he's been right on each time.I've read some of the other comments here, too. Sounds like a few people don't understand their insurance and want to blame it on the doctor's staff. Wake up people! It's not the doctor's fault if you don't know what you're talking about.Dr. Stoll is flat out the best dermatologist I've ever seen. That's all.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stoll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. David M Stoll accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Michael Stoll Md, 9735 Wilshire Blvd Ste 418, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. David M Stoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.