Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Stricklan
Dr. David Stricklan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Stricklan is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Riddle Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stricklan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Stricklan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
M L Hospital Lankenau
Duke University Medical Center
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 2002
23 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. David Stricklan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDks Medical Associates, 5201 Wynnefield Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. David Stricklan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.