Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Strom has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 15
Very BAD bedside manner and I was a new patient. Short smart answers. Never touched my extremity. Never showed X-rays. No referrals from me. I have nothing good to say. He was dead wron on diagnosis. Said I could never walk barefooted or dance. I came home did a little web search.. Took Aleve 7 days and soaked in cold water. I can dance, walk and play basketball. He is not a compassionate health care provider. And that is all I am going to say and that is as NICE as I can say.
I would recommend Dr. Strom to anyone. He knows his stuff and is an excellent Dr. I have nothing but total respect for him. He is all business, but that was exactly what I was looking for in a Dr. who is doing reconstructive surgery on my feet. I don't need him to be my friend, just the best at what he does and I certainly got that in Dr. Strom. Absolutely a great Doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David E Strom accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinehurst Surgical, 5 First Village Dr, Pinehurst, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Strom in this video.
Dr. David E Strom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.