Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David W Stroud has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David W Stroud has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David W Stroud is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I caused my miscarriage per my new OBGYN. He failed to do blood testing when I indicated that my fiancÃ©e and I had different Rh factors. I ended up at the er with bleeding issues. The ER adcised ke to see him ASAP. When i tried to make an emergency appointment the receptionists acted like im tryong to move the world. Once I finally got in to see him he told me everything was fine and even went so far as to advise me "to go home, put up my feet, and have a hot tottie". OK so he is now recommending alcohol. When I ended up at the ER for further bleeding issues later in the week I was told I was in the middle of a miscarriage. I went to see Dr. Stroud about the miscarriage. I was told every consolation and excuse you can think of. When he asked if I was wanting to try for another child immediately and I claimed I needed time to grieve so no. He gave me a depo shot. I was told he would see me in 6 months and refused to do a DNC. I carried a dead fetus without passing the fetus or any material for 3 months. When I finally passed the fetus and the material. I kept bleeding for almost five months, very heavily. I became anaemic to the point of passing out and needing transfusions. I got a new OBGYN and was advised that the depo shot acted as an anti-coagulant and caused these problems. I was informed that if I had any other different OBGYN I would have had my baby, not just a memory and heartache.
34 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Carilion Health System
Dr. David W Stroud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Center, 1013 N Main St, Sikeston, MO
Dr. David W Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sikeston, MO.