Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Stuhldreher
Dr. David Stuhldreher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Stuhldreher is affiliated with Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital, Morgan Hospital And Medical Center and Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stuhldreher has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Stuhldreher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Community Hospital East
St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Community Hospital North
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Community Hospitals diana
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. David Stuhldreher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1270 N Post Rd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. David Stuhldreher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.