Dr. David L Stump Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David L Stump?

Dr. Stump is an outstanding physician. He was very professional and elaborated quite well.

Dr. Stump was the on call dr and was a jerk in the way he talked to me! He didn't think rectal bleeding warranted a call on the weekend. He said, "what do u want me to do about it". He told me to call my dr Monday even though I was on abroad spectrum antibiotic, have complicated stomach and intestinal issues for past 8 yrs that are all so rare! He was belittling and rude! He spent literally 2 minutes on the phone with me!

I was ignored when it critical

I quit Dr. Stump when he would not talk to me and his Nurse or PCA was told to answer my concerns. He felt my condition (five days of severe diarrhea with Addison's disease)was not important. I called his "on call"partner the night before. His partner said to be sure to be seen the next day. I have a disease that could send me into adrenal crisis if handled carelessly. Dr. Randell understood my urgency, Dr. Stump wouldn't even bother to talk to me.

Horrible bedside manner. Insulted my intelligence. Dr Stump speaks "down" to people. He had failed to communicate with other members of the health care team. I shudder to think that he is teaching the next generation of physicians.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Stump is a fantastic doctor! He is very collaborative and works with you to figure out what is right for you. This is a rarity as most doctors tend to be arrogant and think they know best. He is one of the few doctors I've met who treat you like a human being instead of a number.

Great Doctor

Dr. David L Stump is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.